GENERAL REFUND POLICY
By purchasing any software or extension from AEKAE, you agree to these refund policy terms.
The products available on our website are open-source and fully functional, available for download. Each product has an online demo for evaluation before making a purchase. If no demo is available, there are alternative resources such as image previews and video materials to help you understand the product and determine if it fits your needs. Products may contain compressed and unreadable code, which is intentional.
- We recommend using the Demo Store to ensure that the software meets your requirements before purchasing a license. If a product does not have an online demo, please carefully review its product detail page, including the User Guide, before making a purchase. If you have any further questions, please contact us before making a purchase.
- Once your payment has been processed, you will be able to download the file(s) from your personal profile at AEKAE. No refunds will be given after purchase. Our support staff is available to assist with installation and configuration through our Helpdesk, which is accessible from your personal account at AEKAE.
- If you encounter a problem that significantly reduces your enjoyment of the software, please submit a support ticket describing the issue so that we can assist you in resolving it. In some cases, we may require access to your system to check and fix the reported issue(s). If you refuse to provide the necessary access, a refund will not be possible. This may include access to FTP, backend access to Magento admin, etc. Before sharing any sensitive information, you are allowed to request from us a static IP address, public SSH key, or requirement to use a VPN server.
- Customized products will not be refunded. Subsequent purchases of the same product make previous purchases non-refundable. In rare cases, we may agree to switch an accidentally purchased product for another product from our store, but the latter will then become non-refundable. Products that include free installation and configuration and have been used by the customer are also non-refundable, and a fee may be charged for the time spent on installation and configuration if a refund is requested. Refunds will not be given for reasons such as “we changed our mind.” To request a refund, you must demonstrate that the product does not function as expected and assist us in resolving the issue. You cannot request a refund based on a code quality review. Our extensions contain obfuscated/minified code related to licensing and protecting our intellectual property, and no refunds will be given due to the presence or absence of this code.
- In rare cases and within 60 days of purchase, if technical difficulties or platform incompatibilities prevent the software from functioning, we may, at our discretion, issue a refund. This rule does not apply to software that has been customized for your personal needs by our engineers.
- For products that include free installation and if requested by the customer, in the event of a refund, a fixed fee of 50 euros for the installation will be deducted.
As a condition of your return, we may also request that you sign a Withdrawal Request. A template is available for download upon request.
ACCEPTANCE OF REFUND POLICY
It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with this refund policy. By placing an order for any of our products, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions of this refund policy.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
A customer has the right to withdraw from any purchase with 14 days of the date of purchase.
Any goods that have been unsealed do not qualify.